There are many reasons why people like you choose to take out a payday loan. It usually means some emergency has cropped up - like an unexpected bill for your home or car, for example - which has stretched your finances to breaking point.
If only it was payday tomorrow - but in the meantime what can you do? Many people choose to bridge the gap between now and their next payday with a payday loan. It’s a short term financial solution to a short term financial problem. You can borrow what you need - usually anything from £50 up to £1,000 - and pay back the loan on your next payday. Emergency over and problem solved.
At Paydayloans.co.uk we aim to make finding the right payday loan company as easy as possible - and quick too! Scroll down and you will find a large selection of different payday companies to choose from. We’ve summarised the main points about what each one has to offer.* Simply take a minute to read through and click straight through to apply.
* The information contained in the summaries and reviews aims to provide a snapshot of what each company offers. It is important to read through all the information provided by the individual company when applying, to ensure you are happy with all the details of the payday loan.
* Many payday loan companies offer a same day loan service. This is dependant upon your bank supporting Faster Payments. If it does not, the payment may take up to 3 days to reach your account. (This only applies to a small minority of customers as most bank use fast cash transfers. Please check with your bank in advance.)
* If you fail to repay your payday loan on the agreed repayment date, you may incur default payments and additional charges. Please check with your payday loan company before taking out a loan.
* All payday loans are subject to approval times and lenders policies.
* Terms and conditions will apply for each individual payday loan company.
* Payday Loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with bad credit difficulties should seek credit counseling or look at Debt Management Plans. Approval pending completion of fraud checks.